Poshmark has long been promising an update to the Suggested User Program. Today Suggested Users (and possibly others) received an email from the Poshmark CEO informing us that they that they are rolling out the new Poshmark Ambassador Program. I am updating this post as we find out more!
What we know about the Poshmark Ambassador Program:
- Current Suggested Users are grandfathered in to the program.
- There are clear guidelines on how to become one.
- You keep Ambassador status by achieving monthly goals and can view your personal stats.
- Better closet matches for following and shopping purposes.
- It is all regulated by the algorithm.
What we don’t know about the Poshmark Ambassador Program:
- Will our status be visible to others? Please please please!
- How often we will be suggested and how. Maybe it will be more consistent and even?
- How the algorithm works. Who the heck really knows.
- How to become an Ambassador if not already an SU. Ummmmmmmm…
This is be rolling out in the next few days so we will learn more as it does…
but to read all the details and qualifications, be sure to check out the Official Poshmark Blog.
They have just added the feature in the app! If you are not currently a Suggested User, here are screen shots of what it will look like and the goals to hit! Get your closets ready!
So as you can see, the goals seem really achievable! As long as you are active in the app and an honest seller you should be good!
If you are not an SU/Ambassador, here is what it may look like in your stats:
It lets you know what to do to qualify and then how much activity and ratings/score you must maintain to keep the status.
Personally, as a seller I am really excited about these new changes. Anytime that you can be matched up with users/buyers who may actually want to shop your closet its a good thing! I have always felt that it would be more beneficial to have 1,000 followers who might enjoy and actually shop from my closet that 1,000,000 followers who are only following to try to increase their follower number.
As a buyer, I am looking forward to be matched up with closets that are hopefully my size and style- as much as I love to sell on Poshmark, I love to shop there too!
What do you think about the new Poshmark Ambassador Program?
Love the idea or hate it?